Monday, November 15, 2010
Excitement
So I'm eagerly awaiting doctors visit number 4(I think this is the fourth with Audra and I both). This is supposedly when we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm usually a pretty patient guy............ Who am I kidding? I'm freakin out maaaaaan. I want to know now. I don't know that I have a preference and many have asked. I just wanted a strong and healthy baby boy or baby girl. That's blessing enough for me. Everytime I hear my little son or daughter's heart beat I get a warm feeling like God himself is giving me a hug and saying, "I've sent you a gift, but you'll have to work to keep it. I charge you with keeping it safe, teaching it all you know about the world and about ME. And most of all love it as I love you. I pray that I'm the father God intends me to be for my gorgeous wife and my beautiful child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment