30 week appointment and all is well!
So updates, we've removed the wallpaper from the nursery so instead of looking like this:
With this wallpaper:
It now looks like this:
Next we are off to find paint and fill the room with color and light and beautiful baby stuff. According to our Midwife we should shoot to everything ready by the end of march (week 36) so we've really got to get on it!
I guess I should amend my all is well comment to baby is well. Mama is limping around on a bum knee due to pulled ligament acquired while getting out of a car (only a pregnant woman). But I have my knee brace and my crutch and my hot pack so hopefully I'll be mildly limping soon. We joked at work about my pregnancy being so easy thus far that this was my "thing" or battle scar - I could do without it.
We took our childbirth/care class and learned all about labor and delivery, how to breathe and move through the pain, and how to swaddle!
Next week, hopefully we have our hospital tour and I am taking a 3 hour glucose test. And we learned today that we're going to have another ultrasound so we'll get to see our little fella again. Yay!





No comments:
Post a Comment