We're at six weeks and our little one is the size of a sweet pea. Last week, the circulatory system and heart were formed. This week, the kidneys, liver and lungs take shape well as the head including the jaws, cheeks, chin, and ear canals.
As for me, thankfully there has been no morning sickness (I can't tell how much I hope this continues). On the other hand, I am drinking water constantly the result of which is frequent bathroom visits. Pregnancy has also gifted me with fatigue, which is hard to get used to as I am not a napper. But I am learning and am becoming quite good at it if I do say so myself.
Two (2) more weeks until our first appointment and I can't wait. It's so hard not to spread the news but thankfully, it'll but just a little while longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment